المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : mimmo case

pandev
08-05-2004, 11:41 PM
Mimmo Case from the withdrawal in Wales, taken part in one local wireless transmission, it speaks about these first weeks of job: "Here in withdrawal the job proceeds well. The group is working with great seriousness and sense of appartenza. In this particular period of the season, that most delicate one for that it regards the physical preparation, the boys are undergoing themselves to a hard job with enthusiasm. We are po' little. I have asked the President, of which I have one blind confidence, to make some sacrifice. There é need of 4 or 5 purchases in order to strengthen the organic
one. The players who will come to make part of this group must have the
same spirit of sacrifice and the same enthusiasm of the boys who are
already here. Of Canio? Draft of an important player, able to this age to still express itself to highest levels. E' moreover a lot loved from the "public square" and will carry
enthusiasm ". "the group however remains the more important thing for this square. The force of whichever technician is that one of having a group of
professionals that amalgam more in a hurry possible and of it follows
the tactical directives technical. When these members estistono can be caught up object to you important. I repeat - Mimmo continues Case - without to put haste to the society
we would have to complete the rose in order to do good already from
endured in Supercoppa and in order to ahead go in one long and
impegnativa season therefore. Pandev? The macedone - the trainer of the Lazio admits - it possesses great
numbers, we will see to the verification of probanti tests if it will continue
to demonstrate how much of good fact up to now ". Finally Case, that it will continue to maintain the responsibility technical of the
juvenile field, it declares of to have crowned a dream: "never I would not have expected never this engagement with the first
square but of they are fierce and proud. I will be pleasing for all the life to the President in order to have
to me allowed to catch up an unexpected dream

Laziale Prince
08-06-2004, 04:05 AM
Thanks we will wait and see what Caso can do

a.perozi
08-06-2004, 12:13 PM
شكرا لك على المشاركة ..

وبما أنك عضو جديد أحب أذكرك بأنه هناك موضوع عن أخبار الفريق خلال رحلته أرجو منك كتابة الأخبار هناك ولو تقدر تترجمها يكون أفضل ...

تحياتي ..

pandev
08-06-2004, 02:34 PM
i am sorry but i cant write in arabic because of some problems with the softwear in the comp.thank you very much.