المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : lazio interested in three croatian players

pandev
08-21-2004, 11:13 PM
lazio has diclared his interest in three croatian players and they are seric-budan and simic seric should come in cezars place and budan is a striker from atalanta that should play in inzaghi's place and dario simic is a difender from milan and the players have confermed that lazio has contacted there manegers and diclered his interest according to a croatian news pape.. i hope that they will come they will help the club to sucseed

عشقي سماوي
08-22-2004, 12:29 AM
أتمنى الكتابة بالعربي أخي الكريم ..

A.NESTA.13
08-22-2004, 04:27 AM
أبدى فريق لاتسيو إهتمامه بـــــ ثلاث لاعبين كرواتيين وهم ( بودان - سيميك - سيريك )
سيريك يجب أن يأتي مكان ( سيزار ) , بودان مهاجم من اتلانتا والذي سوف يلعب مكان انزاجي
وأخيرا داريو سيميك مدافع فريق الميلان . اللاعبون أكدوا أنه لاتسيو كان على اتصال بمدرائهم
وأبدوا اهتمامهم , طبقا للصحف الكرواتية ...

::::::::::::::::::::::

سيميك بالفعل ربط إسمه بــ لاتسيو كثيرا وأتمنى أن يحسم ليتوتو أمر انتقاله بما أنه الآن في ميلانو

http://www.1soccer.com/pic_player/410.jpg
سيريك لاعب فيرونا السابق ( ظهير ووسط أيسر) وفي الموسم الماضي لعب مع فريق بارما وماقبله مع
بريشيا وشاهدت له مباراة مع فيرونا عندما كان أودو متواجد هناك و كان مستوى سيريك في تلك المباراة رائــــــــــــــع , واللاعب صغير ( 25 سنة )

pandev
08-23-2004, 08:16 PM
thank you nesta13 for the translation i am sorry but i cannot write in arabic because of the keyboard and thank you very much ..

laziosama
08-24-2004, 02:27 AM
شكرا على الخبر بانديف وشكرا على الترجمة نيستا والله اتمنى قدوم سيرتش لانه فعلا لاعب عاجبنى

pandev
08-24-2004, 08:23 PM
this players will come only in case cesar or inzaghi leaves cesar is an exillent player and i hope he will stay in lazio but inzaghi is not the kind of player that should play in the first 11 at lazio we should bring a more powerfull striker example i am impressed with TEVES in the olimpic games lazio should buy a player in his caliber

L A Z I O
08-24-2004, 09:13 PM
كاتب الرسالة الأصلية : pandev
this players will come only in case cesar or inzaghi leaves cesar is an exillent player and i hope he will stay in lazio but inzaghi is not the kind of player that should play in the first 11 at lazio we should bring a more powerfull striker example i am impressed with TEVES in the olimpic games lazio should buy a player in his caliber

أنا بترجم كتابة أخونا pandev لأن الكيبورد عنده بالإنجليزي فقط ;)
الترجمه : -

هؤلاء اللاعبين سيأتون في حال رحيل ( سيزار أو انزاجي).

سيزار لاعب رائع وأتمنى أن يبقى في لاتسيو ولاكن انزاجي ليس بذلك اللاعب الذي يكون ضمن الـ11 لاعب (الأساسي )

يجب ان نحضر مهاجم قوي..مثلاً انا معجب بــ(( تيفيز )) { الأرجنتيني }في الألعاب الأولمبيه.

لاتسيو يجب ان يشتري لاعب بمثل مقدرته.

وشــكــــــــــــــراً...،، :)

fiore14
08-25-2004, 12:42 AM
مشكوورين على الاخبار وانشالله كل خير

مع تحيااتي

pandev
08-31-2004, 09:00 PM
littoto wants is interested in buying Antony SERIC, difensore, age1979, dal Verona

and also Esteban GONZALES, midfeilder, age 1978, dal Gimnasia La Plata

Josè Leonardo TALAMONTI, difensore, age 1981, dal Rosario Central

Antonio FILIPPINI midfeilder, age 1973, dal Palermo

Emanuele FILIPPINI, midfeilder, age 1973, dal Palermo

Miguel Angel MEA, midfeilder, age 1981, dal Caracas FC

Bryan ROBERT, midfeilder, age 1984, dal Gimanasia La Plata

Sebastiano SIVIGLIA, difensore, age 1973, dal Parma
Tommaso ROCCHI, striker, age 1977, dall'Empoli

pandev
08-31-2004, 09:02 PM
i hope that litoto can bring one of them and especialy seric, and rocchi

pandev
09-01-2004, 08:32 PM
litoto did it and brought 9 new player in the same day now lazio with those players can play on the scuddeto. forza lazio , but i hope it is not too late so the players will acomidet with each other

pandev
09-01-2004, 08:45 PM
now the left side in lazio is the best in calcio cesar and seric they both have high technices it will be exillent