المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Trap quits champions Benfica

slieman614
05-31-2005, 08:12 PM
Giovanni Trapattoni wants a return to Italian football after he today resigned as boss of Benfica.

Trap had hinted that he would quit the Portuguese giants and he has confirmed his departure.

"I’m leaving Benfica to return home," he stated on Tuesday. "I thank everyone, including the President and the club officials. It has been an incredible year."

The veteran tactician only joined the European giants last summer after he failed to win a new contract with the Italian national team.

Yet it has been a successful stay for the 66-year-old after leading the side to their first title for 11 years.

He almost ensured the double too but his outfit lost 2-1 to Vitoria Setubal in last Saturday’s Portuguese Cup Final.

Trap has been linked with a number of Italian clubs recently, with Lazio and now Roma allegedly keen on his services.

But the former Juventus, Inter and Bayer Munich title winner insists that he hasn’t been assured a new job.

"I want to continue my career in Italy," he added. "However, I still don’t have a new team for next season."

Benfica could decide to replace Trap with former Ajax boss Ronald Koeman or Paul Le Guen, who left French champions Lyon this month.

Laziale Prince
05-31-2005, 10:07 PM
مشكور الخبر يقول
انه تراب خلاص فسخ عقده مع بنفيكا ويريد العودة لايطاليا وقال
" أريد أنا أغادر بنفيكا والعودة لايطاليا وأحب أن أشكر رئيس النادي واللاعبين لقد كانت سنة رائعة
تراب انضم الصيف الماضي بعد فشل في تمديد عقده مع الازوري وقد موسم ممتاز فحيث استطاع أن يقود الفريق البرتغالي للقب المحلي الاول من 11 سنة وكان سيحقق الثنائية ولكن خسر في نهائي الكاس
تراب ارتبط اسمه مع عدد اندية ايطالية منها لاتسيو ورما ولكن تراب اكد لايوجد شي أكيد إلا الان وقال
اريد أن اكمل مشواري في ايطاليا ولكن ليس لدي فريق الى الان
بنفيكا سيحث عن بديل لتراب وقد يكون مدرب اياكس السابق كومان أو مدرب ليون بول لي قوين

ahdmagar
05-31-2005, 10:50 PM
اخبار حلوة
تراباتوني عمل اللي عليه واجا على ايطاليا
والباقي على لوتيتو

STEFANO
05-31-2005, 11:12 PM
اتمنى ان ينتهز الفرصه لوتيتو ويتعاقد معه :#: . .
ترابتوني هو الحل يـ لوتيتو . ::: تعاقد معه قبل لا يطير . . :030104_em

مشكور على الخبر :l

the_lightning
06-01-2005, 03:18 AM
مشكور ياغالي على الخبر.