المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : من يريد مساعدة لاتسيو........يدخل...!!

L A Z I O
05-27-2004, 11:08 PM
الــــســــلام عـــــلــــيـــكم ورحــمــةالـاــــه وبركـــاتـــه..،،

الى جميع عشاق هذا النادي العريق....ارجو منكم مساعدة لاتسيو برساله على الإيميل !!

على جميع مشجعي لاتسيو في العالم بإرسال إلتماسات لعمدة روما .info@lazio.net
************************************************** *****************************
إستمرار مجموعات المواليين للاتسيو بإرسال الإلتماسات.
إلتماس لاتسيو : عملية التلاحم مستمرة

إستمرار وصول الرسائل التي تساند لاتسيو المئات و الألاف

عضو مجلس مدينة معروف : لقد حملنا أمانة إنقاذ لاتسيو
To the Mayor of Rome Veltroni, to the Council of Rome and the councillor Gianni Rivera.

Object: Pro S.S. Lazio petition

Dear Mr. Veltroni,
I am a Lazio supporter (name, surname and city of residence). You should know by now the financial situation of the first football club of the capital, an heritage of sport culture and a moral body. Lazio is risking a lot, and if by chance the rescue of the club would not be possible, it would be a very serious loss for the city of Rome and in general for the Italian sport.

I invite You to become a guarantor of this attempt to support Lazio destiny summoning a meeting with the many and wealthy companies of the city and the province and assessing their will to invest some capitals to bring back the club to the old glory. Your role of First Citizen cannot bear the loss of 104 years of history, trophies, ideals as well as the loss for Rome of the team which is the hub of the bigger multi-sport society in Europe. I ask You finally to discuss this situation within the Council of Rome so that it would be possible to get opinions and solutions to rescue the S.S. Lazio.

I trust in Your help and support.

Yours sincerely,

The more supporters subscribe this petition, the more we will have the possibility to claim attention from the authorities on Lazio problems. Probably it will not be enough, but at least we will be aware to have tried everything to support an Olympic ideal.

If you are over 18 you can send an email with your name, surname and city of residence at info@lazio.net. You can also promote this initiative to your relatives and friends. Lazio.net will of course guarantee the privacy of the subscribers according to the law n. 675 of December 31st 1996.

It will be our task to collect all the signatures and deliver them to the Mayor.

Thank you for your attention.

Lazio.net staff

Torna all'indice

e-mail:-info@lazio.net

المصدر من Kooora.com

http://www.lazio.net/lavoce.gif

اللاتسياوي
05-27-2004, 11:55 PM
مشكـــور أخويــا فيـوري 14 .......

لكـن انا مني فـاهم.....‍‍‍‍‍‍& أرسـل هادا الكلام الى بالانجليـزي على هادا الايميل .info@lazio.net
ولا كيف يعني ....... & مني فاهم ......&

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

L A Z I O
05-28-2004, 12:20 AM
أخوي أكتب اسمك **يفضل اسمك الثلاثي** والبلد بين القوسين بالإنجليزي... :)O.K

واخر شيء بعد yours sincerely اكتب اسمك مره ثانيه وبعدين ارسلها ل info@lazio.net

Dear Mr. Veltroni,
I am a Lazio supporter (). You should know by now the financial situation of the first football club of the capital, an heritage of sport culture and a moral body. Lazio is risking a lot, and if by chance the rescue of the club would not be possible, it would be a very serious loss for the city of Rome and in general for the Italian sport.

I invite You to become a guarantor of this attempt to support Lazio destiny summoning a meeting with the many and wealthy companies of the city and the province and assessing their will to invest some capitals to bring back the club to the old glory. Your role of First Citizen cannot bear the loss of 104 years of history, trophies, ideals as well as the loss for Rome of the team which is the hub of the bigger multi-sport society in Europe. I ask You finally to discuss this situation within the Council of Rome so that it would be possible to get opinions and solutions to rescue the S.S. Lazio.

Yours sincerely,

fiore14
05-28-2004, 01:18 AM
مشكوور اخي على الافادة
زراح ارسل الحين الرسالة

مع تحياتي

milk_man999
05-28-2004, 08:45 PM
انا ارسلت

ملك لازيو
05-29-2004, 06:12 PM
ابشر اخوي بس وش اكتب في الرساله
تكفى ساعدنا بسرعه عشاني متحمس
ويعطيك العافيه

L A Z I O
05-29-2004, 07:21 PM
ابشر اخوي بس وش اكتب في الرساله

أخوي أكتب اسمك **يفضل اسمك الثلاثي** والبلد بين القوسين بالإنجليزي... O.K

واخر شيء بعد yours sincerely اكتب اسمك مره ثانيه وبعدين ارسلها ل info@lazio.net

Dear Mr. Veltroni,
I am a Lazio supporter (******************). You should know by now the financial situation of the first football club of the capital, an heritage of sport culture and a moral body. Lazio is risking a lot, and if by chance the rescue of the club would not be possible, it would be a very serious loss for the city of Rome and in general for the Italian sport.

Yours sincerely,

L A Z I O
05-30-2004, 10:03 PM
أيــــــــن الأعـــضــــــــــاء.............؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ؟!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

غريبه .....ترى والله ايميل من كل عضو بفيد لاتسيو.....!! :( :( :(

Laziale Prince
05-31-2004, 11:36 AM
أعتقد الكل دحين مشغول بالاختبارات عشان مافي أحد

A.NESTA.13
06-01-2004, 08:07 PM
الله يعطيك العافية FIORE 14 وعلى حرصك
بالنسبة للرسالة فــ تم إرسالها أول مانزلت الموضوع ;)

يعني موو معقول نحن نطلب مساعدة لاتسيو من رجال الأعمال ونحن مانساعد الفريق :)

مجبور
06-03-2004, 08:29 AM
انا من ناحيتي رسلت ايضا

LazialiForever
06-03-2004, 03:12 PM
Sorry again for posting in English, I am at the office.

Dont worry, I already sent it a long time ago, and I posted it in 8 other Lazio Forums in English, French, Chinese

And many many people sent it, I hope it can help.

L A Z I O
06-18-2004, 12:01 AM
Thanks alot LazialiForever for sending the e-mail and for posting it in 8 other Lazio Forums :)

وشكراً للأعضاء الذين أرسلو الإيميل.... :)