الموضوع: تقديم( Lazio-Empoli)
عرض مشاركة واحدة
غير مقروء 03-12-2007, 12:33 AM   رقم المشاركة : 9
Emanuel Lequi
نسر فضّي

الصورة الرمزية Emanuel Lequi

Emanuel Lequi غير متصل

Emanuel Lequi will become famous soon enoughEmanuel Lequi will become famous soon enough

مشاركة: تقديم( Lazio-Empoli)

تعرض نجم هجوم النسور النيجيري المتألق ماكينوا لحالة إعتداء بعبارة قاسية وهي التعصب العرقينقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة ..وذكر أن لاعب الوسط في نادي ريجينا وصفه بالعبد "الزنجي" مما أدي إلى إستيائه
وعدم مشاركة الفرحة مع زملائه اللاعبين. بينما كان رد النادي لهذه الحقارة نحن آسفون لما قاله ماكنوا..

طبعا الترجمة أنا قمت بها و حبيت أحط الزبدة.نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة .

channel4

Lazio forward Stephen Makinwa has accused Reggina’s Salvatore Aronica of using a racist insult.

The Nigerian scored the winner in today’s 3-2 victory at the Stadio Granillo, but he was in no mood for celebrating after the final whistle.

“There was a clash in midfield and straight after the incident he called me a ‘damn n***er’,” revealed Makinwa.

“I didn’t respond at the time, but this is not a good way to behave. I won’t accept that from a fellow professional and I’m not happy about it.”

Reggina were quick to reply to the serious allegations, as Aronica released a statement via the club.

“I am sorry that Makinwa said these things in the Press conference, but I absolutely deny using a racist phrase against him.”

The Federation is expected to open an investigation into the incident at the Stadio Granillo.

laziawi ana feek laziawi

تستطيع أن ترى الصورة بحجمها الطبيعي بعد الضغط عليها
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

رد مع اقتباس