عرض مشاركة واحدة
غير مقروء 02-15-2013, 12:06 AM   رقم المشاركة : 2
ameryazbek
نـسـر طائـر

الصورة الرمزية ameryazbek

ameryazbek غير متصل

ameryazbek is on a distinguished road

Lazio رد: موضوع للنقاش..لاتسيو المستقبل بشبابه ومشروع لوتيتو.!

Hello Everyone,

Interesting subject !

No comments on the Primavera except Keita doing great job especially today with the win against Juve Stabia.

Lotito did something very very important this year : he announced already signing 4 players for next year. We can wait for 2 or 3 yet to come.
I think this is a long term project. He did not get us any (good) player the last 2 years exept Klose.
For Candreva it was not on purpose : he did not know he was going to get that good.
Buying 4-6 players for next year means that Lazio is now SERIOUS for the Scudetto fight. Maybe not next year but in the 2 or 3 years to come. If we got Champions league this year it means lot of €€€€ so the team will be able to compete.
This is a good sign from lotito who don't have as much money as Cragnotti and have to build a team slowly and not in 3 years .
We will never have a team as good as the one in 1999-2000 : it was the best team in the world and one of the 3 best teams in the history of European Football.

Lotito surprised me when he announced the new players : I am sure now he is begining to accelerate toward the team we always wanted.

I hope we can win the coppa, get the 2nd or 3rd place this year and go to the semi finals or finals in Europa League.

FORZA LAZIO !!!!!!!!!!!نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

رد مع اقتباس